Search results

1. mmcfi

Pressure Switch Chattering only at startup

Ok, I heard you say move the electric switch to a water line and that cant be what you meant literally. I am thinking you are talking about moving the Blue metal housing coming out of the pump with the pressure gauge dial on it down to the ground where the pipe enters the smaller white tank...
  2. mmcfi

Sorry, but i am a little confused. To make sure we are talking about the same thing, Your saying that the SquareD electirc switch has to be moved to where the pipe goes into my white pressure tank?
  3. mmcfi

Thanks for the reply! I made no other changes to the system outside of the new switch. It has the same settings as the previous one and cycles similar as before. First time owning a well so I appreciate the assistance. I hope this is what you were asking for?
  4. mmcfi

Hello All, I recently replaced my residential well pressure switch and it appears to be functioning properly except for when it reaches the low pressure side and starts. When it starts the contacts chatter before engaging fully and remaining on for the cycle. The cutoff and on ranges are...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks