Search results

1. B

Toilet Shim Material?

Toilet Shim Material Hmm, & what happens on a day with a high dew point & cold incoming water contacts the tank ? The tank sweats like crazy & drips to the floor unless you have a blending / mixing valve connected to the supply pipe. Depending on how often the toilet is flushed, is the base...
  2. B

Which recessed lighting over pool table?

Which recessed lighting over pool table My thought would be light it up . If it were me I'd like to be able to see when the 8-ball drops in the pocket... Don't worry about the next owner if you're going to be there for awhile, make it comfortable for your self & or family. The next owner may...
  3. B

Dual Flushers

Hi Terry, Am I assuming that the trapways on those models are all similar in size & glazed or are all traps glazed now? Have you seen many or any service problems with the tank valves or is it a non issue ? Thanks.
  4. B

Dual Flushers

Just curious, why are dual flush toilets so few & far between ? Isn't this an excellent way to conserve resources ?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks