Search results

1. Bob1000

2 PUMPS FED FROM SAME CITY WATER PIPE !!!

Dear All My house consists of 4 apartments , ground floor has 0.5 H.P pump feeding it with an electronic pump controller on it other 3 apartments are fed by another 0.75 H.P pump with another pump controller on it Both pumps are fed from the same point which is the city pipe which has very...
  2. Bob1000

Electronic pump control

[SIZE=5]I wanted to get rid of the pressure tank , pressure squareD switch and fixed that thing in stead , it was supposed to switch the pump on when you open any water faucet , but it was a complete miss , it does not start immediately and it stays on after I close the tap , plus the pressure...
  3. Bob1000

Can I convert a tank-less water heater to a tanked one ?

I have an instant gas water boiler that is difficult to mix hot water with cold water during the shower , plus in the cold winter I waste so many gallons of cold water down the drain until the hot water arrives to the faucet so it is not practical at all . I want to connect an isolated water...
  4. Bob1000

Conversion of Instant tank-less gas water boiler to a tanked one !

I have an instant gas water boiler that is difficult to mix hot water with cold water during the shower , plus in the cold winter I waste so many gallons of cold water down the drain until the hot water arrives to the faucet so it is not practical at all . I want to connect an isolated water...
  5. Bob1000

Momentary additional pressure required

I have a booster pump connected to the city line to boost the pressure and I am very happy with the system in 95% of the time but I got a small problem at very few occasions when the city pressure is very very low ... My present pump set up is as follows :- 1)1 HP self priming pump which can...
  6. Bob1000

Flow switch for dry running protection

My pump system for boosting city pressure ( pump , pressure tank , pressure switch ) is now working fine after I fixed a pressure regulator at the house entrance However my pump dead head pressure is 58psi ( that is the pressure it can generate when the city pressure is zero ( theoritically)...
  7. Bob1000

variable water pressure in shower

I have a booster pump system ( pump / tank/ pressure switch ) and an instant gas boiler for hot water supply. At the shower , the water temperature keeps changing between the pump start and stop because of the pressure fluctuation between the cut in and cut out pressure values . I also have...
  8. Bob1000

Stronger Pump for Higher Pressure

I had a 3/4 HP self priming pump boosting the city pressure , the max pressure that pump can make is 4 Bar (56 PSI) . I have also a 24Liter pressure tank and a pressure switch I set the pressure switch to 50/70 PSI ( which is the comfortable pressures for my house) and I had no problem in the...
  9. Bob1000

Pressure Switch for booster pump

I got a SquareD FYG22 pressure switch connected with a booster pump and a pressure tank I am very familiar with that sort of pressure switches and used them a lot and find that they are all of the same layout . However this one ( supposed to handel relatively higher pressures then the...
  10. Bob1000

Wrong Pump

I have a water boosting system as follows:- 1hp self priming pump connected to the city mains Pressure tank 24 Liter capacity with air pressure 28psi Pressure switch set to 40/60 psi The system works fine most of the time when the city pressure is around 20psi but sometimes I notice that the...
  11. Bob1000

A stand by Cistern

I have a pump system as follows :- 1HP self priming pump connected to the city mains 24 Liter pressure tank pressure switch set to 40/60 My system works perfectly in 90% of the time but sometimes in very few seldom occasions the city pressure goes very law for some reason I do not know and...
  12. Bob1000

Occasional Very law water pressure in the mains

I got my NEW water system as follows 1HP self priming pump connected to the municipality water mains 1" pipe Pressure tank 24 Liter Pressure switch set to 50/70 psi This system works beautifully most of the day but.... It happend few times in summer that the water main has very little water...
  13. Bob1000

Dead Head pump dry running

I got my water system as follows 1HP self priming pump connected to the municipality water mains 1" pipe Pressure tank 24 Liter Pressure switch set to 50/70 psi It happend few times that the water main has very little water to the extend that the pump can not fill the tank and reach to 70psi...
  14. Bob1000

Hot to cold water mixture

My water system is a .75 HP connected to the water mains , pressure tank 24L , pressure switch square D set to 40/65psi . the pump serves 2 separate flats in 2 separate floors 1st and 2nd floors The problem is that I set the pressure switch to that pressure to let the pump run continous during...
  15. Bob1000

Big BANG when the pump switches off !

I got the following system 0.75HP Booster self priming pump connected to the water mains Pressure tank ( air pressure 30psi) Pressure switch st to 44/68 psi A check valve at the water entrance to the pump when the pump stops I hear a big bang , very annoying ! Any advice? Thanks in advance
  16. Bob1000

Pressure Switch for booster pump

Right now I use a Square D pressure switch and I set it to 44 /67 psi The switch is new ( one month old ) but I think I am using its rates max limits ( 66.7 psi is its max pressure limit) because I did not know at the time of purchase that I would need that pressure setting The swich then...
  17. Bob1000

Other water usage during shower !

My water system is as follows:- Water 0.75HP pump connected to the mains Pressure tank pressure switch set to 40/70 psi I set it that way to keep the pump continously running during the shower with the tap FULLY OPEN to avoid that annoying sudden change of hot and cold water mixture when...
  18. Bob1000

Square D pressure switch stting

I got a pump system consists of 0.75HP self priming pump connected to the water mains , pressure tank with air pressure set to 30psi and a SquareD pressure switch . I set the pressure switch to a 40/60 psi setting . I discovered that during taking a shower with the shower tap open full...
  19. Bob1000

Steady Water Pressure !

Dear friends I got a problem I don't know if you can help me.. The water mains pressure is low and I have fixed a booster pump with a pressure tank and a pressure switch My target is that when I open the water tap I want to have a STEADY reasonable pressure but the present situation is that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks