Search results

1. Mort

Artificial Turf

Anybody installed any of this new style fake grass? Just wondering if it holds up over time. It's a little pricey (to me anyway) at about eight bucks a foot installed but if it lasted ten or more years it might work out even in water and fertilizer savings......let alone time. Thanks
  2. Mort

Water Heater Maintenance ?

I had a new 50 gallon, gas powered, Bradford White water heater installed a short while ago. The plumber that did the work said that the unit had some kind of "hydro-jet" action and wouldn't require periodic draining. The manual, confirmed also with a call to the manufacturer, says it's best...
  3. Mort

Rough in confusion

Greetings all. Not sure I grasp how rough in measurements effect the position of the toilet. I own a 3 bath home (built in 1986) and all three measure differently...one at 12", one at 9 1/2" and the third at 11 1/2". The 12" fixture seems a no brainer and I can put in most anything. The one...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks