Search results

1. gmacpro

Holding Tank Concern

As requested, here’s a follow up…. Got up at 8 am and turned off the drilled well pump Had coffee and other business Started both sprinklers at 9:00 am 2.5 hours later the submergible pump started sucking air so power it was turned off 6 inches of water was still in the tank Placed...
  2. gmacpro

Holding Tank Concern

All great points, however I'll be manually drawing the water out of the tank as I have all the time in the world. I will make use of the garden hoses to draw as much as I can via the submersible pump then lift the rest, then vac the residual stuff. Thanks all for the help and the confidence...
  3. gmacpro

Holding Tank Concern

Interesting point about that silt - I'd be much heavier. My holding tank is below ground so I'll have to pump out the water or lift it out. The tank is fairly large, very easy to get into. The tank is concrete and thanks for the points about ventilation and a helper, I guess it would be...
  4. gmacpro

Holding Tank Concern

I like your sense of reality, I've been in that situation before... after completing something and never wanting to do it again. Regarding your point about "don't let the pump in the tank run out of water". Since I'm hoping to vacuum out the silt etc, is there a trick to keep water around...
  5. gmacpro

Holding Tank Concern

I have a holding tank that a drill well feeds water into. I have a pressure tank in the house but there is no pump with in the house to draw water from the holding tank. I assume there is a pump inside the holding tank that pushes water into the house as the pressure tank demands water. I...
  6. gmacpro

Laundry Tub Faucet Drain line?

I can get a picture... I can get a picture (several) but how do I post it? I don't have a website to link from? Gordon
  7. gmacpro

Plugged the hole So I wasn't sending hot water down the drain, or lots of water down the drain, I plugged the end of the tube with a cap with a small hole. The hole allows the water to drain but just a trace compared to actually running. The trace of water will add water to the drain on each...
  8. gmacpro

Thanks for the reply, the faucet has OS!B symbol engraved on it. Gordon
  9. gmacpro

Trap Primer? Well, thanks for the fast help and you are all pointing at the same problem. First off, TedL, the house is just over a year old. Let me explain the problem from a different angle... If I take the water spout off the laundry tub faucet and turn the cold or hot water on...
  10. gmacpro

Hi All, While using my laundry tub today, I noticed that when I turned on the water (hot or cold) I could hear water pouring down the floor drain hole. I removed the floor drain cover and noticed a white tube which had water draining whenever the laundry taps were turned on. I followed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks