Search results

1. M

Outdoor sump pump?

Any experts out there with thoughts on installing an external sump pump pit? I found this company: www.pitmasters.com but they are no longer in business. This looks like exactly what I am looking for. Any help would be appreciated.
  2. M

Sump Pump Starts and Stops Constantly

back on task towards the question If I could get back to the original posting of this post....meaning the pump starting and stopping constantly.....my question would be this: My pump runs constantly too....however, the water is actually coming in under where the drain tile feeds into the...
  3. M

Outdoor sump pump?

what about freezing weather at my wits end with this...and really am contemplating putting an outdoor sump pump in, but in the suburbs of chicago, and am afraid of it freezing in the winter....however, water flows in constantly, and i would have to have the outdoor pit lower than 8 feet down...
  4. M

Need advice for an exterior sump pump

bubb1957 Let me know what you end up doing. tough part is just built the house, and it would have been so much easier to have the pit installed outside before the home was finished...now i have all the exterior drain tile pouring into my interior sump pit....although slowed down today...only...
  5. M

Bob, thanks for the quick response....trouble is....my basement is about 8 feet down, and so I would have to dig this hole down that far and farther so that the external pit is lower than the internal pit.....shouldn't i tie the external pit into the drain tile that is now going into my...
  6. M

Pump runs constantly Have a sump that runs constantly...every 2 minutes....even with no rain... looking to possibly put in an exterior sump pit to remove some of the worry of basement flooding, along with stop the infernal noise of the pump running every 2 minutes. Anyone know of a company...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks