Search results

1. R

No water and then water

Just wanted to let everybody know in case someone else has this problem and comes across this that it was the pump and actually must have been a good one its been in the ground since 1976 here's to hoping this one can go 30 years
  2. R

No water and then water

My one brother in law who replaced the points? ( a couple years ago) thats what he calls them said he thought it could be the line being clogged and it wouldnt call the pump for water he also had me check the contacts to see if they were closed I think they were but dont really know what I'm...
  3. R

No water and then water

okay here is my problem on christmas eve out of nowhere I turned the water on and nothing came out went all around the house and checked couldnt figure it out so then I went over and turned the faucet on the bottom of the pressure tank thinking that if no water came out we were having some...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks