Search results

1. Phatbrain

Unexpected Problem...

I recently pulled out all the 40+ year old galvanized water pipe and replaced it with 3/4 copper runs & 1/2 feed lines. Now my tub fills too fast. It used to take the better part of an hour (well, it seemed like it) to fill, now it's minutes. Now I have to pay attention to it. What am I to...
  2. Phatbrain

Wanted - Odd Faucet...

Greetings all, I'm looking for an unusual looking bathroom faucet. The photo attached below shows Kohler's Bol. It’s odd and I like it, but I'm wondering if you might have any other suggestions? Thanks, Phat
  3. Phatbrain

Delta lav stem, Who made this?

Greetings all, This valve stem and seat (one of two) are from my tub/shower faucet. I just finished re-plumbing my home and because of the increased flow & pressure the seat sees, it now leaks. Attached is a photo of the offending item. Any idea who the manufacturer is, so I can easily find...
  4. Phatbrain

Weird Water Meter

Greetings all, The attached photo shows my water meter. What I can't identify is the tapered pentagonal object to the lower right of the shut-off valve. It is firmly attached to something, but not the valve body, as I can push it out of the way to turn the shut-off valve. Any ideas...
  5. Phatbrain

Bathtub Reglazing - anyone have it done?

Greetings all, I'm concidering having my tub reglazed, any comments or recomendations? Thanks, Phat
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks