Search results

1. J

Wierd drains and bathroom reno

Sorry... Hey David, thnaks for that. SOrry to frustrate the help, and sadly do not believe i can get more info. The building is 20 years old, and i have checked at city hall (no plans on file), so can't see any way for me get the details that would apparently be needed without ripping out my...
  2. J

Plumbing map Ok, so since i am not as adept at explaining myself in words as i would like, i have included a sketch which shows the current install out of copper, and what i am hoping to do with the install if it is reasonable to consider it. Hope the images help clarify my idea and make...
  3. J

Copper T? OK...so if i use a copper t, i use plastic for the rest of it. Is the "banded rubber coupling" the thing i was talking about early that slides over teh outside of of the pipe and has a mechanical screw band clamp? what would code require for something like this. i'm at a...
  4. J

A little of each Hi there, well, i know bathroom remodels are big work. i've got probaly just the right mix of time, DIY(ism), help from some pros and other DYI's, and experience to be dangerous. The bulk of the work has been done, since we came up with floor plans that involved no...
  5. J

A sketch Hi- hope its viewable..did my best, but only small files allowed
  6. J

Hi all, trying to get some points of view for some work i have planned. i'm doinga reno of two bathrooms, and have ripped ut a closet to make more space. I can leave all the drains in place, but need to add a drain for the new soaker tub. The system is a bit odd because all the drains go to a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks