Search results

1. D

Random Intermittent Toilet Flush Problem

I know I'm straying off topic ... but that plumber charged her $75 and wrote "No Refunds" on the bill. So I sent a complaint to the Better Business Bureau. I got a call from the owner and a refund of my $75. The upstairs toilet still seems to be working OK since my second attempt at...
  2. D

I used the aiger again an indeed it seems to have fixed it. Whatever might have been in there may have been pushed on through this time. I know what you mean about some items having to be removed by taking up the toilet. I was out of town for a few days and one of our toilets got hopelessly...
  3. D

Your problem sounds exactly like mine! Mine is an older house and I don't know how old the toilet is, but in the past few months it just clogs up once in a while for no appparent reason. I bought a closet auger (they're surprisingly cheap ... mine was about $8) and thought I had fixed the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks