Search results

1. Brooke Stabbert

Please check my work

Hi, I’m building a new backyard cottage in Seattle (UPC) and would like a check on the drain line runs I’ve put together. I extended the 4” pvc main sewer line from the house under permit from city of Seattle. The cottage will have a full bath, washing machine, and kitchen sink. I swapped from...
  2. Brooke Stabbert

Seattle: question on connecting new garage sewer line to existing clay line

Hello, I am expanding a garage in Seattle and preparing for it to be converted into a backyard cottage (right now I am only expanding the garage per my permit). I'm planning for the addition of a kitchen and bath. The back of the main house has an existing 3" clay line that picked up the roof...
  3. Brooke Stabbert

Basement Bathroom Plumbing Check

Hello, This is my first post in this forum, but I've really appreciated the information I've found here. Thanks Terry et al! I am remodeling a 1916 craftsman home in Seattle and expanding the basement bathroom. I tore up the slab in that corner of the house and laid down this plumbing. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks