Search results

1. VT David

Kitchen and bath sink to 3" waste line

ThankYou That is not only a pretty picture but exactly what I need to do to plumb the drains, easily and effectively. Thanks you for your help David
  2. VT David

Update with diagram on pic http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o140/BreezyVT/Drain2.jpg
  3. VT David

This is a modular home and the kitchen line through the wass to the basemet where it will connect is 1 1/2". Should I reun 2 " from there. Building codes; none around here! Which is why i would like to know best practice on this design. Thanks
  4. VT David

Scenario: 3" drain that will connect to 1st floor toilet. kitchen and bathroon sink upstream from the 3" waste line. No disposal, dishwasher to be installed. Kitchen and bath 1 1/2" drains are vented at each location. Best connection is: A. Connect kitchen and bath with 1 1/2" 'Y'...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks