Search results

1. wes-in-nc

Fixing fiberglass shower/tub

Yea, I don't think you will ever get a never been touched look. Working with fiberglass is very messy/dusty and the dust came be very irritating to the skin. You may be able to go to Lowesdepot and get one of the molded side panels for a shower or something like that and trim it to cover up the...
  2. wes-in-nc

Tippy toilet, tile floor

I usually use shims to make the toilet sit solid when the floor has a high or low spot. After the toilet sits firm with no rocking, I cut the end of the shim off with a knife and then caulk around the front and sides of the toilet.:D
  3. wes-in-nc

Fiberglass tub is starting to flex

I think your tub should have been set in motar when it was installed for support. Its gives it a solid feel when your in it. I agree that the foam will only crush under your body weight. Is the access panel your only means of access?
  4. wes-in-nc

soldering prices

Do it yourself. It easy to do and if a jerk*** like me can do it, Anybody can.:D
  5. wes-in-nc

Help! Glued down laminate tiles

I just took up a kitchen and dinning room full of this type flooring. I used a hoe-looking tool. It looks like a regular garden hoe but instead of the end making a 90% turn, Its flat. It was about $10 at the local hardware. Once you get an area started, it really goes pretty good. I did the job...
  6. wes-in-nc

Thanks Everyone Here! Remodeling FINISHED!

I need to go take 4 showers now after seeing the before shot of the bathroom:eek: Looks like you did a great job.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks