Search results

1. T

Installing a utility sink in basement

You're right Deb, I did a "bucket test" and found that these roughed-in pipes drain into a pit nearby that I didn't realize was there! (There was a circular cut-out in the floor underneath some junk we keep back there). The cover on this pit has two openings -- I'm assuming these are one for...
  2. T

Sounds logical, thanks to both of you!
  3. T

The above-floor drainage lines go through the basement wall, not the floor. I'm not sure if it's a drainage pit but there is about a foot-square hole in the basement floor that is currently filled with gravel. There is no pump anywhere near it though. I'm not sure what to look for with "a...
  4. T

My house was built in the late 90's and has a rough-in in the basement for what looks like a sink and toilet. I'm not interested in putting in a toilet but I would like a utility sink. My question is, how do I know whether the sewer line is below basement level and whether I would need to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks