Search results

1. Kmpcfp

Single to double vanity conversion plumbing

Thanks! I have a sneaking suspicion that the existing vent is somehow shared already with the sink in the bathroom on the other side of that back wall. Are 3 sinks within 6' permissable to share a 1-1/2" line? There are also 2 shower/tub drains in that same corner as well. I am not sure how they...
  2. Kmpcfp

Efflorescence sign of leaking pipe?

Could this efflorescence be a sign of that frost free valve supply line leaking? This is the only area that this is present in the CMU. We always remove the hose when freezing temps are in the forecast. There is no access to that line from inside the house. No leaks are noticeable from the...
  3. Kmpcfp

Thank you, photos were very helpful. The main vent stack is in the attic near where the new sink will be. I could potentially run a vertical vent line between the studs in the wall behind the sink and connect it to the main vent stack without much of a hassle if that would be better than using...
  4. Kmpcfp

I am planning to switch out a single sink vanity to a double sink vanity. I need help with the drain/plumbing layout. This is the existing set up with the single sink. The new sink will be added on to the left. The two sink drains are speced to be 29 1/8" apart. The wall behind the vanity is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks