Search results

1. OldladyinNY

Still have black spots

I wrote awhile ago regarding black spots in the bathtub....I can not find the cause, and tried everything that was suggested. They appear only in the tub, and can be rubbed out with your finger, but spread like mascara when you do this. Cleanser takes forever and they are back the next...
  2. OldladyinNY

Putting a new finish on the bathtub

Anyone have experience with the acrylic finish you use to coat a bathtub to make it look like new? Would appreciate any help on this. Thank you.
  3. OldladyinNY

Black spots in bathtub

I found your site and hope someone out there can help. Recently I keep finding black spots in the bathtub, I rub and they smear like mascara. End up getting them out by scrubbing hard, but they are back in other areas the next day. Desperate to figure what this is....no black spots in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks