Search results

1. JoeysDad

Going from Kinetico to Fleck 5600 SXT, some confusion,,,,

Yes, the K utilized a brine well and the brine grid. From what I recall, the Kinetico unit only pulls a fraction of the brine that is stored in the tank. There are two float adjustments. One determines how much brine is drawn. This was set to draw, maybe 2 lbs of salt for my requirements. The...
  2. JoeysDad

Thanks so much to Reach4 and Bannerman for your replies. Your input really helped. Regarding your suggested settings, I sure will use them. Regarding my brine tank, I guess my reasoning for using the salt grid was valid. Yes, the Kinetico grid has hollow legs shaped like beer cups, (AKA red...
  3. JoeysDad

This is my first post here so please forgive me if I ask about things that have been beat to death. I'm replacing my 15 year old Kinetico 2030S with a Fleck 5600 SXT which I bought on-line. I got tired of throwing money into the Kinetico, the price of little rubber seals and seats is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks