Search results

1. W

Hole in Copper Pipe

Help! I was installing a ceiling vent cover and accidentally drilled a hole in my copper plumbing. I don't enjoy plumbing so is there an easy fix? Thanks!
  2. W

Leaking Toto Drake

I just purchased a Toto Drake toilet and had a plumber come seat it for me. I was disappointed to find a small leak coming from where the tank bolts to the bowl on the left side under the handle. The plumber came back out and reset the tank but it is still leaking this morning. Will it...
  3. W

Need Hot Water

I need to replace my electric hot water tank but I have not idea what kind/model/brand to replaces it with. We are a family of five with three teens. Any ideas?
  4. W

Hot Water Tank or Tankless

I need to replace my hot water tank and the electric tankless hot water heaters are very appealing but different from what I have always grown up with. I need some help making the decision. I have a family of 5 to keep in hot water. Can you give me some advice? Wackysue
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks