Search results

1. S

Pump/Well problem....

I'll give that a try ASAP....thanks.
  2. S

Pump/Well problem....

Originally my system did not have a air valve on it but when I first bought the place the pump cycled all the time without water running so I was told to install it. I will check the gauge hole and make sure it seems clean.....now as far the the pressure being to high....I make that...
  3. S

Toilet running

I am having a similar problem with my toilet. The tank refills every few minutes. I recently replaced the entire guts in the tank and it still does it. I am going to try the food coloring tonight (good idea) but I don't think it's leaking through the flapper. Any more suggestions would be...
  4. S

Pump/Well problem....

Ok folks.....I finally got a chance to look at the pump Sunday. I didn't dig to deep into the problem because nothing is open on Sunday where I live...so I didn't want to be stuck without water. I checked the tank and it is probably about half full of water......I checked the line to the...
  5. S

Pump/Well problem....

Thanks everyone...I am going to try it Saturday morning.
  6. S

Toilet runing internittently

no it's not and I have the clip on the top of the overflow tube.....I don't see any water slipping past the flange stopper.....
  7. S

Pump/Well problem....

well most pumps I've seen sit on the ground and the pipe 90's down into the well.....on mine the pump actually sits vertically and it actually sits on the well casing....but inside the casing is a single line.
  8. S

Pump/Well problem....

It is definatley one line...the pump is actually sitting upright the the pipe is straight down the well....it looks as though the pump is sitting on the line....and I will double check tonight if it cuts off again...the other day when it did it I ran outside but I didn't hear the pump.....but...
  9. S

Pump/Well problem....

I don't know if the tank is full....I'll find out tonight. The relief valve is on the tank itself and a copper tube runs from it but it is not hooked up to the pump right now and hasn't been for quite some time. When he installed it years ago the tank was empty he just attached it to the wrong...
  10. S

Pump/Well problem....

It is above ground and has a large sediment tank. The pressure gauge does not work. Here is a brief description and history....The well is probably about 120 ft deep and single pipe. When I first bought the place the pump cycled constantly....my buddy installed a air relief valve and it...
  11. S

Toilet runing internittently

Similiar problem with toilet refilling... I am having a similiar problem....I replaced everything in the tank, however, every few seconds...the water kicks in for a second to refill the tank....
  12. S

Pump/Well problem....

Lately my water will just stop running and it will come back on after about 2 minutes. It does this throughout the day....where should I start first?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks