Search results

1. T

Is this a basement drain capped off?

yes in the drawing I have the 4 lines are raised lines on the cap. Looks like it's made for you to grip and turn it to open it. However it won't budge.
  2. T

Basement drain...I think?

The main clean out is about 8 feet away (4" with a screw on cap). There is nothing else even close to this little stub sticking out. No vent pipes near etc. The rough in for the bath room is on the opposite side of the basement. The stub is about 2" away from the foundation wall.
  3. T

Is this a basement drain capped off?

I have a small picture attached (hopefully not to small to read) but I have two of these in my basement and I think they are just drains that are capped off. It about 4" black PVC pipe cut flush to the concrete floor and about 5 inches deep in the hole is a cap that looks like it got threads on...
  4. T

Basement drain...I think?

I have a 2 inch pvc pipe that sticks out of the basement concrete floor about 3 1/2 inches with a cap on it. What is this for? Is this tied into my drains? I wanted to use this as a drain for my bar sink. My house was built only two years ago so it's new construction. Thanks!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks