Search results

1. ejholmgren

Rotate sanitary wye?

The tee coming in above the vanity is the washing machine drain on the other side of the wall. There is exactly 1 1/4" between the tees. I think I could get away with the drop in height but I would need to measure; it will be close. The p-trap will be very close to the bottom of the vanity.
  2. ejholmgren

Rotate sanitary wye?

I am going from a 72" single sink vanity with the bowl to the far side to a 48" one with the bowl in the middle. How can I rotate this wye to bring the drain into the vanity in the correct spot? Cut above and below the existing wye, try to glue in a new wye on the remaining stub, and put a no...
  3. ejholmgren

3/8 sweat to 3/8 compression fitting?

The hot and cold supply are nominal 3/8 (3/8 ID 1/2 OD) copper tube. Both faucet lines and the tee to the dishwasher are sweated. I'd like to sweat tees onto both the supplies that I can then sweat quarter turn compression valves onto. I don't see that sweat 3/8 to compression 3/8 valves are...
  4. ejholmgren

3/8 sweat to 3/8 compression fitting?

I am replumbing my kitchen and need some advice. The faucet is currently plumbed from sweated 3/8" copper with a tee on the hot water line for the dishwasher. There are no shutoffs and everything is sweated. What is the correct way to add quarter turn shutoffs for the faucet as well as the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks