Eddie The Novice
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey guys,
    I have a washer/dryer outside in the patio. I'm in the process of plumbing the garage so I can move the washer and dryer in there. I designed my waste system just like the one on your sight. I'm currently constructing the waste vent that will go up into the attic and exit through the roof. I don't want the vent to exit through the roof in the front of the house. I'm going to route the vent to the back of the house and then have it exit the roof closer to the back of the house. This way the vent can't be seen from the street. I realize this may be anal, but I don't like having all this stuff sticking out of the roof that can be see from the front of the house. I guess my question is, is this a common practice? Do plumbers try to place all vents near the back of the house or do they just make them go straight up? Also will the extra turns I subject the vent too in the attic reduce its effectiveness? (there will be 90 degree turns) I await anxiously for your response.
    Hey guys,
    I have a washer/dryer outside in the patio. I'm in the process of plumbing the garage so I can move the washer and dryer in there. I designed my waste system just like the one on your sight. I'm currently constructing the waste vent that will go up into the attic and exit through the roof. I don't want the vent to exit through the roof in the front of the house. I'm going to route the vent to the back of the house and then have it exit the roof closer to the back of the house. This way the vent can't be seen from the street. I realize this may be anal, but I don't like having all this stuff sticking out of the roof that can be see from the front of the house. I guess my question is, is this a common practice? Do plumbers try to place all vents near the back of the house or do they just make them go straight up? Also will the extra turns I subject the vent too in the attic reduce its effectiveness? (there will be 90 degree turns) I await anxiously for your response.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks