Terry
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Additionally, DuPont makes many types of Teflon sprays, do you know if they would work as well as the Clorox brand? Which one if any do you recommend? And do I need to drain the toilet and dry walls before applying the spray?
    Terry
    Terry
    I've been using the liquid bowl cleaners that they sell at the grocery store. TOTO recommends Dawn dishwashing detergent for cleaning the bowls. I've tried that too.
    Terry, need help! don’t wanna ask embarrassing questions but I don’t know where else to turn? I have a Toto washlet G400 and sometimes the “debris” doesn’t flush off the sides and I can’t scrub after every use. I’ve read Clorox with Teflon is helpful - but it’s no longer available for purchase ..... so now what to do I do?
    Hi,
    I have an old leaky hose bib embossed with a logo of a "T". I can not figure out to remove the stem valve to replace the gasket. I can not find the brand name that uses a T logo. I have reviewed many youtube and other instructions.
    I removed the packing nut and tried to unscrew, pullout, etc the stem assembly with not luck.
    Jay
    Terry, the landscape has changed for us old timers. Any chance you could create a back-links area where your business owners can post their information so we can trade back-links with each other.
    B
    Hi Terry, I'm attempting to convince my plumber that it's not legal to put ABS pipe between cast iron on a vertical stack. I'm positive that I read that it's not legal in a UPC code book but for the life of me can't find anything about it online. Do you know where it is in the code book?
    Hi Terry

I'm looking for help!

Working with some students at UC Berkeley we built a system for easy home water testing. I'm looking for ways to distribute our kits for free to plumbers so that plumbers can offer them to their customers. Do you know how I could get started with such a plan?

Thank you
    John
    hey Terry.... have a happy 4th.. how ya doing??
    I turned off my add blocker and clicked on about 10 of your adds today for fun
    I dont know what kind of money you make off of them but I thought I would throw you a bone....

this news about A.o.Smith water heater going into Lowes might be a interesting thread to start
    I think they are gonna sell the same old junk just in a new package and new box......
    Hi - I have a 1.25" sand point well that's about 27 feet deep, with water at about 24 feet (elevation is 1435'). There used to be an old dual-piston pump that could pull water from it, but it was stolen long ago. Someone told me they no longer make those old dual-piston pumps so I'm trying to find out which makes/models would work so I can try to find one. Or maybe you know of a newer type that would work?
    A
    After having replaced multiple parts (some of them multiple times!) over the past few years on my Kohler toilets, I'd decided to find a Toto based on reputation for reliability and efficiency. I have read the specs and reviews for every model Toto makes at this point. Still confused. May I ask which model you installed in your daughter's home?
    A
    Another Terry
    I narrowed the field a little due w/requirements that it be ADA height and elongated bowl. I would like a model to which I can add a washlet in the future (unless you recommend buying one already included). Additionally, I would like to get a model that is skirted (concealed trap)
    Water slow when running water in sink most of the time. I have to run garbage disposal to get it to drain.and at times some of the water from first drain goes in to the second drain. I have a vine line going in to a straight line that goes down in to drain.
    Terry Can you please help me out , new on here today and need help getting my kitchen drain done. The sink drain drops down a foot into a trap and all pipe is all 1-1/2 but the floor drain is 1-1/4". Please help
    hi I need help with posting and I would like to ask a question and post an image.
    Lo
    If you don't mind would you please give me input under JoanF. I have 3 CT474CEFG#01 to install and had been having trouble with 2 plumbers that said they don't install them anymore because of clogging problems and other things. I just don't think they know how to do them. Plumbers and are highly rated & one that they are very time consuming. Please read my thread. Feeling better now.
    Terry
    Terry
    I have one in my home now. They have always worked very well. It takes a little more time, but they are plumbers and they have tools, right? I've installed many of them, and have instructions on the Unifit adapter on the forum.
    I am looking for 3 things in a new toilet: non-clogging, non-splashing when flushed, and no splashback when sitting down to pee. We changed our old toilets to the Toto Ultramax II which meets my first two criteria but unfortunately not the third. Maybe it is because the surface of the water is so close to me or because the tank is elongated, I'm not sure what is causing the problem. Any help would be appreciated!
    Hello, I'm not sure how to do this, I haven't posted on a forum before. I live in the U.S. and I need some advice about who to use for a plumber in my city for a crossover problem. (Colorado) Can you please direct me? It will be a very time-consuming project to figure out where it is occurring, I am afraid. and I am afraid of the cost as well. Any direction will be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!!
    Hi Terry - been lurking here for many years - please check out my new thread "Intellivent Nightmare" - any input you might have or resources I could follow-up would be much appreciated!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks