Navien Ch210 error code e30

Users who are viewing this thread

Samat

Reaction score
That sounds like an interesting idea. I'm temped to try but with the weather turning much colder next I think I'll wait in case I screw up something. The higher temp switch is showing up tomorrow which is a no brained to install. I should have the 3 way valve Monday or Tuesday. Right now with one shower running I'm at 149 degrees which should keep me out of trouble. I think I'll wait until the three way valve is installed to see what happens.

Samat

Reaction score
Finally got around to installing the three way valve what a PIA. after a couple of tries finally got everything to be leak free. Ran the test again with two faucets full hot and same result. Boiler 190 degrees. Hot water 120. Ran two shower heads at regular shower temp and boiler went down to 140. Guess the idea that the three way valve was leaking internally didn't pan out. The good new is that the higher exhaust temp switch works and have not had another error for flue temp.

Jac04

Reaction score
Did you ever do an acid clean of the DHW heat exchanger? If not, that would be a good next step.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks