Low-Light CCTV Cameras?? - Budget end of the Price Range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Andre ROUSSEAU

Reaction score
I'm wanting to hear your recommendations> I would like to find a weatherised outdoor, 'zero-glow' low-light wireless (nb NOT IP!) CCTV camera at a budget price say, $40-60. I'm not expecting to count anyone's spots or freckles just to be sufficient quality to permit an ID in moonlight from say a 30' range. To put my question in perspective, you can buy a 'zero-glow' trail camera for a little over $70 and this has an on-board SD storage card, a GPS indexer and moreover, is made in much smaller production volumes than most CCTV cameras. For this reason, it is hard to comprehend why the few low-light cameras available are so inexplicably expensive.
.....so, brand-names, model numbers, web-links, etc. All tips and info appreciated. Thanks.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks