Michigan help possibly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Lauren C

Reaction score
Any recommendations for someone in the Metro Detroit area? I was quoted $659 to have a 4x6 run through my main. I've had it snaked 3 times since January. I'm at my wits end.

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
Get 3 or 4 different estimates from different companies. Very hard for us to make comments on prices to do a job because there are too many possible problems that would have to be seen, and the cost of labor will vary widely from place to place. Prices should be fairly close to one another, but keep in mind if one is way less than the others, there may be a reason. Likewise, if one is very much higher, this company may not really want the job. Check their references. FWIW, $659 won't buy a lot of labor and equipment costs, so that might be a good price.

Solis

Reaction score
There are a lot of professional services here - CoolJonny. Many of them provide services in Michigan. CoolJonny is like eBay but instead of buying goods, you as a customer buy services. You just choose the service you want to get and look for the service provider you like the most. Service providers have their own profiles, similar to Facebook, where there are displayed service provider's avatar, name, working hours and days, description of his/her company and services, and reviews by other customers. When you found the service provider you like, you just order their service by choosing date, time, and place when and where you want to get your service. Try it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks