It's Hot! Drink some more water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Luz Taylor

Reaction score
One thing that I have not really been able to figure out is the cost of bottled water compared to the cost of gasoline. I do not spend a lot of time keeping up with the cost of a barrel of oil, but if you do the math you will find if we had cars that ran on bottled water we would have to pay about $320 to top off the tank with those little water bottles.

Many people in Flagstaff already know this and they is why they have systems that make drinking water it for them. The system fits right in under the kitchen sink and the process is the exactly the same as the highest quality bottle water you buy at the gas station , or wherever people buy water these days.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks