Green Tea Enriching Health and Lifestyle

Users who are viewing this thread

G

greentea

Regular consumption of Green tea has the following benefits:

• Green tea helps weight loss
  • Lowers the risk of alzheimer's and parkinson's disease.
  • Green tea can kill bacteria and can therefore be said to improve dental health and lower risk of infection
  • It lowers risk of type II diabetes
  • Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease
  • Green Tea contains antioxidants and bioactive ingredients that upgrade health
  • It has compounds that can promote brain function
  • Green tea increases fat burning and better physical performance
  • It lowers risk of various types of cancer

Most health conscious people worldwide have been drinking green tea there by enriching their life with healthier lifestyle. The best quality green tea comes from Shizuoka regions of Japan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Faith Virtue

Reaction score
Combine this with Apple cider vinegar and a teaspoon of xtra virgen olive oil - great combo!

Jeanrose770

Reaction score
Yummm I love Green Tea! My favorite combo to make is Moringa Mint and Cucumber, with a bit of honey and cayenne pepper, and a shot of apple cider vinegar! A great natural energy and immune system booster and an amazing body detox all while being refreshed and hydrated! Sign me up! :)

SusanBrown

Reaction score
Following are the health benefits of using green tea:
1. Weight loss.
2. Curing diabetes.
3. Preventing heart disease.
4. Esophagel cancer.
5. Reducing cholesterol.
6. Delay the deterioration caused by Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
7. Prevent tooth decay.
8. Reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
9. Reduce depression.
10. Has anti-viral and anti-bacterial effect.
11. Good for skin.

Virginia Glenn

Reaction score
I love green tea. I always include it in my daily diet, but I like it with a teaspoon of organic honey.
I too love it. It is must include in the daily diet for the one who is conscious about health. But before that, I like to take a glass of warm water too daily

JosephJo

Reaction score
Green tea.. I just love it. I didn't have the habit of drinking green tea in the earlier days. But after marriage, my wife used to drink green tea every morning. So I too started drinking green tea with her. I feel so refreshed every morning. I haven't tried it with apple cider vinegar. Sounds good. Will try it soon.

Dj2

In the Trades
Reaction score
My 2 cents on green tea by the lb: If your green tea is older than 6 months...forget it, throw it out. You can find fresh green tea by the lb in every china town (every big city has a china town).

Green tea in bags may be too old when it arrives at the stores, so don't waste your money on bagged green tea.

To maximize the benefits of green tea, add lemon juice.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks