Glacier Bay - Flapperless Lever Installation help??

Users who are viewing this thread

wman09

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a Glacier Bay Flapperless toilet in my home. The lever is broken and I want to repair it. I purchased the parts I need. Here is a link to the parts:
https://hdsupplysolutions.com/1/1/35810-niagara-conservation-trip-lever-n2216-rk1.html

And here is a picture of my toilet (not a great picture).
20150911_085001_HDR.jpg

I have no idea how to what to do and I can't find any installation guides online related to flapperless toilets.

Would anyone here be able to help me? Looking for a basic step by step guide on what I would need to do. I really appreciate it!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

wman09

Reaction score
Thank you! I wish it had a little bit more the actual flapper but the diagram is pretty clear on what to do with the parts. Thank you again so much!!

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
I take it they have discontinued this approach...

I really don't know why so many manufacturers keep trying to improve upon the simple, straightforward flapper.

Susan Brandum

Reaction score
This is actually a different question, sorry, don't know where I should put it. I have loved my Niagara flapperless, but I am having some leaking issues with it. For different reasons, I think the last time I had someone work on it, they may have put the tank-to-bowl gasket in upside down. So grateful to have the schematics above, but I don't know which way it should be. There's a lip on the front side, should it face down or up? Many thanks.

Reach4

Reaction score
So grateful to have the schematics above, but I don't know which way it should be. There's a lip on the front side, should it face down or up?
It looks to me as if they are trying to represent something on the front top of that gasket. However, I had thought they were representing a bevel rather than a lip.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks