Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The celebrities are tasked with creating an energetic fan experience during a timeout for the LA Clippers. It's always fun to see one of my customers on television. Our local celebrity in the Seattle area is Steve Ballmer, now running the LA Clippers in California.
Steve was having fun on this episode. One of the teams, led by Matt Iseman went Full Ballmer. I think Steve was a little stunned when he saw Matt doing his Ballmer impression. It kind of reminds me of my high school days when the teachers were telling me to calm down and quit disturbing the class. Maybe that's one of the reasons I went into construction. I was able to run around all day and nobody minded.
http://www.nbc.com/the-celebrity-apprentice

the-apprentice-02.jpg

I think Arnold has a good sense of humor. He likes to terminate people.

the-apprentice-07.jpg

Steve was always the cheerleader at Microsoft.

the-apprentice-04.jpg

Explaining the event.

the-apprentice-01.jpg

The Staples Center.

the-apprentice-10.jpg

I like sports, so for me this was fun to watch. I used to watch the original Apprentice before it morphed into the Celebrity Apprentice to see if I could learn anything for my business. It was interesting to see how they worked out the pricing, convincing people that the products they were pushing were supposed to be worth so much. Selling the sizzle, not so much the value.

the-apprentice-12.jpg

These two were fun to watch.
Lisa Leslie and Carson Kressley

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
the-apprentice-03.jpg

I thought this was an interesting shot. This was an old clip that they showed.

the-apprentice-05.jpg

And back to Boy George.

the-apprentice-08.jpg

And back to Steve

the-apprentice-06.jpg

And Brooke Burke-Charvet

the-apprentice-11.jpg

And back to Arnold

the-apprentice-14.jpg

And back to Steve's toilet .

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks