Sink hose connection

Users who are viewing this thread

Paulina

Reaction score
We sprung a leak in our sink hose. We started by removing the old hose which had a plastic connector. We purchased a new hose with a quick connect adapter but nothing seems to be fitting. What should we be using with a fixture in the picture?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 407
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    67.7 KB · Views: 201

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
There is no real standard, so you probably need to buy one made for your specific valve. And, it isn't uncommon for even those made by the same company to use different parts for different models. Can you tell from the top what company? Have you tried their website to find a part number?

Paulina

Reaction score
Honestly I don't know how to find out the brand. I looked at the spout and it says A.112.18.1. 1.86GPM (6.8LPM) MAX. I searched that and it came up with Moen and Delta products so I guess I'll have to search their sites. Is there more information underneath?

Reach4

Reaction score
Check for tags on the lines underneath. If you find a brand and model, call the manufacturer and see if that is still under warranty.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks