Faucet brand ID, please

Users who are viewing this thread

Sluggo

Reaction score
I am updating the bathroom in my 14 year old house and will be changing to a freestanding tub. I would like the tub hardware to match the existing vanity faucets. I can't find a brand logo anywhere. Can anyone tell me the brand of faucet in the photo below? Thanks.

Faucet.JPG

Sjsmithjr

In the Trades
Reaction score
Not quite the same, but very similar. Amazing what one can find on eBay....

Ah yes (switches to bigger monitor) the handles. More like this one, which is a Brizo Trevi, but they usually put their name on the escutcheon. If your looking for a more common match something like the Moen Align might work for you. Most manufacturers offer stylistically similar products in their "contemporary" collections.

Attachments

• 419rjmLX3aL.jpg
    419rjmLX3aL.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:

Sluggo

Reaction score
So here is a little more info. The tub-mounted faucet that I am replacing with a wall-mounted faucet looks like this:

Tub faucet.JPG

And the valve it was connected to looks like this:
Tub valve.JPG

The wall mounted faucets that I am keeping -- and want to match -- look like this:
Faucet.JPG

And the valves look like this:
Faucet valve.JPG

None of these parts have any branding, but they clearly are the same brand. My contractor says they look and feel fairly high end. Can anyone identify who made these 14-year old faucets so I could possibly get a new wall-mounted tub spout and handles that exactly matches the faucets in the third photo down? Thanks.

Sluggo

Reaction score
Got it figured out with the help of a knowledgeable phone person at build.com. The brand is Newport Brass, East Linear series, which they are still producing, so I can get an identical looking new tub faucet.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks