I cannot Match this fixture

Users who are viewing this thread

Patricia Kuehne

Reaction score
We have a Dornbrecht deck tub hand held shower, faucet and one handle for on/off shower control and temp control. Unfortunately, the handle broke and since it was from Germany, no replacement is available. So now we sit with a deck with only three holes and are not able to use the faucet or the hand held shower. I am looking for something that can control the faucet and/or the hand held shower. The Dornbrecht faucet/shower is the Madison collection, but I don't think that something that turns the water on/off and controls the hand held shower has to be an exact match, but I cannot find anything that can control these functions on this deck set. Can anyone help? I have been without the use of this tub for a long while and want to find something that we can use to repair this whole mess. Thanking you in advance. PK

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Just because it is from Germany, does not necessarily mean parts are not available. Have you contacted Dornbrecht about a local distributor or representative? Depending on the age, many faucets have a "lifetime warranty" and if yours does they would send a replacement.

Patricia Kuehne

Reaction score
Just because it is from Germany, does not necessarily mean parts are not available. Have you contacted Dornbrecht about a local distributor or representative? Depending on the age, many faucets have a "lifetime warranty" and if yours does they would send a replacement.
There is NO part in USA that matches mine. It was brought to me by a friend from Germany. It had a black p lastic housing below the handle and the handle turned the water on and set the desired temp. Of course the handle broke. Nothing here to match a 3 hole in deck. All I have is the faucet and hand held shower.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks