Burners in Boiler not firing

Users who are viewing this thread

markAD

Reaction score
I have a Peerless Series DE 6 gas boiler. About three times a day, when the unit is called for heat, it starts up but the burners won't fire up. This happens randomly. About a week ago it was happening about once every two days. The unit starts, blower fan starts, recirc pump starts, pilot light comes on, but the burners will not. It will just run like that recircing the water through the baseboards. Funny thing is, I'll flip the off on switch to the boiler and once it cycles through after that, the burners will fire fine. Then it runs for a while firing just fine. Could it be a faulty Flame rollout safety shut off switch? Thanks for the help. Hate to call a tech for what could be an $8 part.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks