Where did Bob go ?

Users who are viewing this thread

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
I need help Bob.

None of my old links work for this site.

And the browser keeps old post, and gets confused with new post.

Bail my ass out Bob, Please, before I give up and say screw it.

I am at a big loss...

DonL

Reaction score
Still No Bob Bob ?

Did you forget your password Bob ?

It is **********

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I need help Bob.

I am at a big loss...
Hi Don and Terry! I am still alive and kicking. I've been busy working with my wife in the garden still, and selling my old Mazda B4000 and enjoying my New RAM 1500 Laramie truck. When the weather here gets to the point where I spend more time indoors, I am sure I'll be back here often again. Thank you for asking. It was not my intention to ignore this site, and now I feel guilty, lol. Yup Don, thanks for my P/W reminder.

Terry, Don is right about this new web site; it looks pretty, but I liked the old one better; just my preference maybe. Every time I view it lately, I am lost. Too bad I can't take my NAV system in from my truck to guide me here.

DonL

Reaction score
Nice to know that you are OK.

Nice Truck you have now. Truck of the Year ?

You should take your wife out back, Too make it rock and roll, under a full Moon.

Get the shocks and springs broke in properly.

Last edited:

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Nice to know that you are OK.

Nice Truck you have now. Truck of the Year ?

You should take your wife out back, Too make it rock and roll, under a full Moon.

Get the shocks and springs broke in properly.
Don, I wanted a RAM 1500 Laramie Crew CAB with leather bucket seats. In order to get the leather bucket seats, I needed to order all the expensive options which brought the sticker price of the truck to 51K, which is sickening, but I went for it on a 3 year lease. I figured in 3 more years I might night be able to climb into it anymore, so therefore a 3 year lease. I was very happy with the Mazda B4000, but the new truck is SOOOOoooo nice and comfy and powerful. As hard to believe, the 5.7 Hemi engine in it, and the truck weighing over 2,000 pounds more than the Mazda, it gets about the same or better gas mileage around town. It has the variable valve technology engine, like the old Caddy's miserably failed cars did in maybe the 70's or early 80's. We CAN do it in the back seat and leave the power Moon roof open. It is too high for any normal person to look down into. Back to reality: I'm not sure that is going to happen, lol. But I can hope and dream for it. The truck is a hacker's dream, I would think, with all of its electronics and direct connection through the Internet through a built in cellphone or sattelite trans-ceiver system. I loaded tons of MP3's on an SD card to listen to.

Thanks,

Bob

DonL

Reaction score
That is a very nice Truck.

To rich for my blood.

Dreams can cum true.

Enjoy. Don't be such a stranger.

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
That is a very nice Truck.

To rich for my blood.

Dreams can cum true.

Enjoy. Don't be such a stranger.

Don, I can't take it with me. I'll just keep spending till I need Welfare and then find out I don't qualify because I have been paying into the system my whole life. Benefits are only for those who can't work and afford to pay into the system. Then I'll have to live under a bridge and beg for food.

Don, where are you "Banned" from here? you've been misbehaving again in the electrical forum?

DonL

Reaction score
Don, I can't take it with me. I'll just keep spending till I need Welfare and then find out I don't qualify because I have been paying into the system my whole life. Benefits are only for those who can't work and afford to pay into the system. Then I'll have to live under a bridge and beg for food.

Don, where are you "Banned" from here? you've been misbehaving again in the electrical forum?

I was just playing. I banned myself from Facebook also.

I do Miss JW.

My SS account was maxed out years ago, I will be lucky if I get any of it.

I would be happy just getting all that I paid into it.

If we ever get a good president NASA may have Hope again. Then I could UN-Retire.

Life is Good... Taxes SUCK.

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I was just playing. I banned myself from Facebook also.

I do Miss JW.

My SS account was maxed out years ago, I will be lucky if I get any of it.

I would be happy just getting all that I paid into it.

If we ever get a good president NASA may have Hope again. Then I could UN-Retire.

Life is Good... Taxes SUCK.
how does one max out his SS account?

DonL

Reaction score
how does one max out his SS account?

Look at your SS statement.

Even if you keep paying more in, you will not get anymore in return.

When you reach that point, The Gov uses your money to pay for welfare.

I just hope welfare is there for me when I really need it. Because SS most likely won't be.

I was thinking of doing a test run of, Grab my ankles and kiss my ass goodby.

Won't be long now, if everyone in the world keeps fighting.

Last edited:

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Look at your SS statement.

Even if you keep paying more in, you will not get anymore in return.

When you reach that point, The Gov uses your money to pay for welfare.

I just hope welfare is there for me when I really need it. Because SS most likely won't be.

I was thinking of doing a test run of, Grab my ankles and kiss my ass goodby.

Won't be long now, if everyone in the world keeps fighting.
Dat true, same here. I do get the max payment for having retired when I was 66. It only goes up when there is a COLA increase. The past few times I went to the local SS office, if there was a group of maybe 300 people sitting and waiting, there was only maybe 25 Senior Citizens in that group. The rest was people on welfare, each with 10 kids, waiting to get their new offspring added to the welfare check. Those, mostly young single mothers, let their kids run around the room, pulling pamphlets out of the racks and onto the floor, screaming little monsters, and the mommas say nothing to them to control them. And those that cannot speak English have no problem, as the law seems to require some or all the Soc. Sec. agents to speak their language. None of them are Russian or German, Chinese. I am a charitable person, but I hate being robbed and pillaged.

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I need help Bob.

I am at a big loss...
I'm still around, just been pre-occupied.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks