Pro Flo Toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

jgp

Reaction score
We are remodeling with a limited budget and don't want to spend too much on toilets. I also just want something with clean lines. Looking through Ferguson's website, I came across some Pro-Flo toilets that are under $80 and I actually like how simple they look. Any one has any experience good or bad with these toilets? The specific model I looked at was the PF 1400TWH.
http://proflo.com/proflo/showRecordDetail.do?R=PROD_4601868&search=true

proflow_1400.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Plumbs Away

Reaction score
We are remodeling with a limited budget and don't want to spend too much on toilets. I also just want something with clean lines. Looking through Ferguson's website, I came across some Pro-Flo toilets that are under $80 and I actually like how simple they look. Any one has any experience good or bad with these toilets? The specific model I looked at was the PF 1400TWH.
http://proflo.com/proflo/showRecordDetail.do?R=PROD_4601868&search=true

proflow_1400.jpg
If the budget is that tight, I'd try to come up with an extra $20 and get the AquaSource. It has a 3-inch flush valve and a siphon jet bowl which will both provide better flushing.
AquaSource.jpg

FullySprinklered

In the Trades
Reaction score
I replaced the guts in a pressure assist Pro Flo toilet maybe eight years ago. More recently I installed one purchased by the customer. Maybe four years ago.
The pressure assist toilet was annoying and expensive to service. Forget having children or cats in the house if you have one of these. Sounds like a beer truck driving through a sheet metal shop in the dark.
The non-assist toilet I installed later on worked beautifully, though the water spot was very small. You might want to pick up a government surplus Norden bombsight at the Army-Navy store, and put it across your knees when things start happening for you. Might help.

Cacher_Chick

Test, Don't Guess!
Reaction score
I would put in a used toilet from a trusted brand before I put in an $80 unit that will surely be problematic down the road.

Wallijonn

Reaction score
Look for a toilet with a sweeping trapway. There is one AquaSource that doesn't have the sharp angled trapway. Then you have a fighting chance. But make sure that it can be returned if it is defective after installation before buying it. Get it in writing.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks