Z brackets

Users who are viewing this thread

pidaycare

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy some Z brackets that are 1" high? I've looked all over online, and I can't find any that give dimensions or that are 1" in height. Been all over town to Menards, Lowe's, etc. and nothing. I will be using these to hold my toilet in place. I live in Grand Rapids, MI, so any stores close to me would be helpful.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
WHY would you need those? There are MILLIONS upon millions of toilets installed and NONE of them need Z brackets. Oops, now I see, you are still trying to address the "sidesaddle" toilet. You are trying to cure the symptoms instead of curing the real problem.

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
Grainger.

Strange for use on a Toilet.

Is that a Porta Potty ?

Last edited:

Sluggo

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy some Z brackets that are 1" high? I've looked all over online, and I can't find any that give dimensions or that are 1" in height. Been all over town to Menards, Lowe's, etc. and nothing. I will be using these to hold my toilet in place. I live in Grand Rapids, MI, so any stores close to me would be helpful.
I know from your other thread that this toilet is a vexing and continuing problem, but I don't think your Z bracket idea will do any good. If you can't figure out why this keeps failing, try finding a different plumber. There is a solution, and it's not brackets....

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks