Delta 600 Series Shower single handle faucet - can anyone ID this mfg?

Can anyone ID This single handle faucet mfg?

• Manufacture

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Brand

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Largemarge

Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Code stamped on brass is GOBO E015. Shower handle has no stop for on or off. I can turn faucet to the right or left a million time. Never can i stop the constant dripping.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
It's a Delta 600 series. Any hardware store will carry the ball, springs and seals.
Be carefull removing the ring that holds it together. It's pretty easy to twist the faucet and bend the tubing to the body of the valve. There is a nice RP54870 repair kit with trim for those.

rp54870-01.jpg

With the new parts.
I didn't have much luck with heating the bonnet, but tapping it with pliers loosened things up. If you use too much muscle, you can bend the three copper tubes between the body and the valving portion.

rp54870-02.jpg

With the new parts in place.

Last edited:
Reactions: SHR
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks