Freemont Octoberfest, Sep 19-21 2014

Do you drink beer?

• Yes. I love drinking beer at an Octoberfest

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No, I'm avoiding drinking beer at an Octoberfest. But I will have fun anyway.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com

http://www.fremontoktoberfest.com/mainstage.html

The Longstride band plays at 9:45 on Friday night.

http://www.fremontoktoberfest.com/

SEATTLE– Hailed as one of the “Top 10 Places to Celebrate Oktoberfest,” the 18th Annual Fremont Oktoberfest is taking over two city blocks of Seattle’s Fremont neighborhood

Friday and Saturday at Fremont Oktoberfest is strictly 21+ only. Guests under 21 are welcome to attend on Sunday for free when accompanied with a paying adult.

By taking over two city blocks, the Northwest’s largest Tasting Garden allows revelers to both sample from over 80 different microbrews in their 5oz mini-mugs and hoist full liter steins in the Tap House Grill Buxom Beer Garden and the Sports Bar. Dirndls and Lederhosen are not required but encouraged.

Friday Night at 9:45 Main Stage

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I was worried about parking and didn't go to the Fremont Octoberfest.
A few weeks ago I tore a quad muscle running to first base in a softball game. The night before I had gone out dancing, and Friday morning, it seemed that the gap in the muscle had gotten bigger. I was a bit freaked out, so I shut it down for the weekend.
The following week I went my appointment for a sports doctor, and he and others looked it. I'm taking things a bit slow. Trying to be careful when I'm installing water heaters and moving washer/dryers.
I guess it will somewhat come back. I hope fairly well by the January. I have a season pass for skiing, and I don't want to waste that.
Jamie is playing in the Leavenworth Octoberfest this weekend and the next. I may hit up one of those. And yes, beer will be consumed. :)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks