New Toto Connelly

Users who are viewing this thread

MIM

Reaction score
Help! I can't find any reviews anywhere for the new Toto Connelly. My biggest concern is that the flapper size for the Connelly appears to only be 2". If you can help me with information on the Connelly I would greatly appreciate it! I love the way it looks. Your page that briefly touches on the Connelly shows what is listed as a video for the Maris as being comparable. The video confuses me because the only Maris I can find is a wall mount and in the video it is clearly a floor mount toilet.

MIM

Reaction score
Does the interior of the Aquia bowl look like the Connelly? The interior of the Connelly appears to be very shallow except for the "open hole part", for lack of a better description. This may be a deceptive photo. I'm not sure. If it is very shallow, as it appears, is there a problem with "splash"? I posted a new thread before I saw this one inquiring about reviews for the Connelly. Any reviews would be greatly appreciated!

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
There was a floor mount Maris available for a period of time. It introduced the dual max cyclone, ie a dual flush toilet with the cyclone rinse, rather than the more traditional wash down rinse. That Maris is no longer available. That was the reason for your confusion.

MIM

Reaction score
There was a floor mount Maris available for a period of time. It introduced the dual max cyclone, ie a dual flush toilet with the cyclone rinse, rather than the more traditional wash down rinse. That Maris is no longer available. That was the reason for your confusion.

wjcandee, that wasn't the reason for my confusion. Jerry compared the Connelly to the Aquia and I wondered if the Aquia was as shallow and made the same way as the Connelly interior of the bowl. I also asked if there was a "splash" problem as you urinate because of the very shallow bowl? I also wondered if the Connelly performed as well as the Aquia or Maris floor model (discontinued) because the Connelly only has a 2" flapper. If anyone has any real experience with the new Connelly I would really appreciate it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks