Reviewing Tod Stevens, Woodinville WA, Nampa ID

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Jamie had the seats and springs on the truck but not the sprayer in stainless.
The homeowner wasn't sure that Jamie was correct about the ancient disposer being a problem. The homeowner later bought his own disposer, even though we had one on the first trip.

Yesterday I dropped off a cube van that needed the back bumper welded. They had done a super job on my Highlander with the paint job. So I called them up, asked if the did welding. The answer was yes. I dropped off the van and started walking away for my ride with Jamie. I hadn't bothered to ask what the welding was going to come to. The estimater called out a number, and I turned back to him and just said, "Okay, thanks". When I have been doing business with someone, I like to think they are fair, and I am fair. It's so much quicker that way. I don't have the need to put someone the poor house that works and does something for me. I like a win-win.

One year Angies's called up and wanted us to do a coupon for replacing an outside faucet. Something with trip travel, parts and labor I charge $250 for. The coupon would have been for $50
That means I'm sending a licensed plumber out, in traffic, with parts to do a shutdown of a home, cutting drywall, getting the torch out and cleaning everything back again.
I told them I'm not a non-profit charity. And they wanted money from me to be able to do the coupon. So Angie makes money off my work, and they do nothing. I wish people would wake up to how these large corporations are driving down wages. If I was working for Angie, I would be on welfare. :)
And yet for some reason, I'm either A or A+ on their site, working for my "posted" online pricing.

Last edited:

DougB

Reaction score
So Angie makes money off my work, and they do nothing. I wish people would wake up

I feel the same about the organizations like MADD and Walking for ............ or Biking for ..........

These so called charities are a scam - someone(s) are making a good buck from the donations, and the people who walk / run / bike are chumps - useful idiots!

Craigpump

In the Trades
Reaction score
I'd like to see a site where poor customer reviews can be posted, those that won't pay, bounce checks, have totally unrealistic demands, etc. Nasty, dirty houses too.....

Asktom

Reaction score
I can't figure out how to stop watching this without posting a meesage. This would be that message.

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
I'd like to see a site where poor customer reviews can be posted, those that won't pay, bounce checks, have totally unrealistic demands, etc. Nasty, dirty houses too.....

That would be cool, But then who would you work for ?

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail on a Cancer Drug Started 1/31/24. ☹
Solutions
Reaction score
The customer "Tod Stevens" didn't have the time to call Delta but plenty of time to bash Terry Love Plumbing. This is a case of a customer who over demands and has no understanding of plumbing, that is why he called a plumber. I dealt with customers for eleven years at Sears and I have to say that there were maybe 5 out of thousands that no mater what, they were never satisfied. One of the most ridiculousness ones was someone on the telephone called me and wanted to know why her garage door would not? With about twenty things that could be wrong, she would not accept my answer that I have no idea and need more info and not seeing the problem. To me the Love family handled this correctly.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks