A new site theme

Users who are viewing this thread

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
What happened to the upload from file location, On hard drive ?

The only option I seen was to use web address. You don't host Pictures on your site anymore ?

Or did I miss something ?

Keep up the good work.

Pangamma

In the Trades
Reaction score
I think it is just the upload button now.
First upload the file using the "upload a file" button. Then, you should be able to position it anywhere in the content of the post.
c46ae25a5b[1].png

Code:
Content above...
Your image file here. --> [ATTACH=full]25871[/ATTACH]
Content below...

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
I guess I do not get it. But thanks for the try.

If I post a URL, from my local machine for all the world to see, and if my machine is off, then the whole world can not see it... Only a DA would let them.

I must have missed something big time , I need to buy a book and go back to school.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
quote; I'll be trying to fix it for you, but don't be pointing a finger at me.

I am pointing my finger at whoever decided that a perfectly good system needed "upgrading". I did not like it when my students at the university did it, and then I had to correct their problems.

Taylor Love

Taylor Love
Staff member
Administrator + Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.linkedin.com
I guess I do not get it. But thanks for the try.

If I post a URL, from my local machine for all the world to see, and if my machine is off, then the whole world can not see it... Only a DA would let them.

I must have missed something big time , I need to buy a book and go back to school.
I guess you have to upload the file before being able to attach it for the world to see. Maybe there is an extension I can use to shortcut that step.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks