I need help with the right hose for this head

Users who are viewing this thread

Khalid

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I live in an apartment that has Niagra conservation head installed and I cannot have enough water from it, nor can I remove it, its a nightmare. However, I have a lower head that doesnt have this problem, I would like to buy the right hose and head size to connect with it so I can use it instead of the upper head.

Thank you everyone!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 252
Last edited by a moderator:

Khalid

Reaction score
I tried to take off the Niagra head and i couldnt do it, I've attached a picture of the Niagra head. I dont know what should I do to solve this issue. Thank you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 231

Khalid

Reaction score
Instead of taking it off, is there something I can put on the lower head to use it as a shower? Thanks.

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
That looks like a magic fixture the top one. Is it held in place with bubble gum. I see no screws holding that in place.

Maybe someone glued it together and the entire rig twists off ???

GreekGuy7

Reaction score
Do you own the apartment or renting it? If renting, please talk to the landlord before touching it again. If you break it, you will be paying for it.

Reach4

Reaction score
See
Versa Spray™ Handheld Shower

1cf8b444-8799-4b14-981c-4d15e24b998b_400.jpg
I have not actually seen one.

Khalid

Reaction score
I managed to take off the upper head after I purchaed a piler.

Thanks everyone I appreciate your help!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks