Recent content by ZZZ

1. ZZZ

HYDRAULIC C.I. PIPE SNAPPER

I have an old Spring Load Mfg. pipe snapper. I went to use it and it appears to have leaked out some hydraulic oil over the last ten years. Now it seems to not move the ram fully, and makes sounds like air in the system. It is the style that looks like a grease gun with an extra handle and a...
  2. ZZZ

Master electrician protocol

Local inspectors in this area never allow the use of used materials, no matter how good they look. It's a liability issue. They also don't allow unqualified (no trade license or city license) persons to do any electrical work, unless under the direct supervision of a licensed electrician. If...
  3. ZZZ

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

FVIR was designed after a lady allowed her 4 year old son to play in the garage and he found a gas can and poured it on the floor. The ensuing fire resulted in his death, and she tirelessly campaigned Congress until a solution? was found in the form of FVIR. The way it is supposed to work is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks