Recent content by zer0123

1. zer0123

Is this code compliant?

Is it possible for someone to mark up a suggestion on the drawing? Not really sure how to fix it. :p
  2. zer0123

Is this code compliant?

I flattened out the layout and put the horizontal lengths in. It got a little distorted but hopefully it makes sense… Please let me know if any clarification is needed.
  3. zer0123

Is this code compliant?

Thank you, I will follow up with a drawing.
  4. zer0123

Is this code compliant?

I’ll see if I can get a photo of the underside later today to see if that helps
  5. zer0123

Is this code compliant?

Thanks Wayne, does it make a difference that the WC is within 4’ of the main vent that goes out the roof? Oh and I’m in Knox County, TN
  6. zer0123

Is this code compliant?

Hello, I have attached a photo for you to better see what I’m talking about. Starting from left to right 1) 2” drain for washing machine 2) 1-1/2” bathroom sink drain adapter inlet which then becomes 2” at 18” OC from floor (will have p trap going into it) and has Studor vent installed...
  7. zer0123

VERY annoying electrical problem - cannot figure out - Pro advice needed

Okay, I will give that a try. You would think that a brand new mini-fridge and a new window ac unit would have been designed with AFCI breakers in mind... That's what doesn't make any sense to me. How is someone supposed to put a mini-fridge in their room or dorm room, or even use a window AC...
  8. zer0123

VERY annoying electrical problem - cannot figure out - Pro advice needed

Hello, I have a very annoying electrical problem which I simply cannot figure out. I will try to provide as much information as possible. First off, I rewired my entire house - from installing a new meter box, to a new breaker box, the whole thing. All circuits have at least 20 Amp breakers and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks