Recent content by zendog13

1. zendog13

Sprinkler valve mystery

Valve cleaned - still sounds like Niagra Falls I pulled the valve apart yesterday and everything seemed fine. No tears. Not much gunk either. I ran the water and flushed the line. Cleaned and reassembled the valve. Started it back up and I've got the same thing. Dribbling from the...
  2. zendog13

Sprinkler valve mystery

Yeah, but... Thanks for the suggestion re: the volt meter. I've been waiting for an excuse to buy one. HOWEVER, your suggestion doesn't take into account the fact that I changed the wiring to use the power from a working valve/zone and still had the same results - nothing. Which...
  3. zendog13

Sprinkler valve mystery

Okay, here goes. Five years ago bought a house w/ a 3-zone Richdel system. The analog controller is so old I think it was once used by Moses. We turned the system off when we bought the place and waited until we could turn our attention to the back yard landscaping (after 5 years of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks