Recent content by Zelskid

1. Zelskid

Moen Shower Cartridge Removal Tool

Moen cartridge removal trick When the inner stem part comes out, leaving the core behind, you use the special t shaped tool with the spring loaded pin. As described in someone else's posts, it either works or is stuck in the core. I usually can get it out by rotating before pulling on the t...
  2. Zelskid

Mansfield Alto 160 toilet product review

The Mansfield 209 and 210 flush valves have discs that last much longer than flappers, since the tower pulles straight up, rather than stressing a flapper peeling it back. I'm sure they can be found locally.
  3. Zelskid

American Standard 8115 4in centerset

Cannot be installed in many cultured marble tops. If the holes are to close to the backsplash, the pop up rod, which is very close to the back of the faucet, hits when you try to close the drain since it moves rearward as it is raised.
  4. Zelskid

Eljer Titan toilet product review, Rated #1 by Consumer Reports

That is a characteristic of virtually all 1.6ers. The flapper drops with only 1/3 of the water drained. Hold it open and you get the hold tank.
  5. Zelskid

Can I find it all in one toilet?

Many banjo tops have chrome tissue boxes set into them. The box is above the toilet. Removed. it allows you to replace the flapper or ballciok. There is no reason one couldn't be cut into a cultured marble top.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks