Recent content by Zeigh

1. Zeigh

I read your post from 2011 concerning a hot water recirculation plan. It almost sounded as...

I read your post from 2011 concerning a hot water recirculation plan. It almost sounded as though you were describing my intended home plumbing design. I am planning a PEX retrofit and replacing the entire 30 year copper system (UGH, with pinhole leaks). May I ask the details of what you finally...
  2. Zeigh

Water Softener Installed ABOVE the Rest of Water Utility Equipment...

Thanks for the reply and confirmation of my design ideas. I would be interested in seeing any photos that you have to share, but don't waste more than a couple of minutes looking for them just for us. Peace, Dr. Z.
  3. Zeigh

HA! Yeah, well, it is all apart of my alternate workout program like my marriage is apart of my alternative communication degree... It is hard to explain here, but this water utility room is adjacent to a multileveled floor plan, so a small hatch exclusively for the access to the brine tank...
  4. Zeigh

Hello, I have a chance with some other remodeling to build a dedicated water utility room. The unusual thing about this is that the room will be small, but have a 12 foot ceiling. I would like to build a small loft and install just the water softener and brine tank on it, directly above the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks