Recent content by zebtax

1. zebtax

Help with pressure problem please

Thank you for your help. I will update as soon as I replace it to let you know.
  2. zebtax

Well, as it turns out, that valve that is directly after the pressure tank is one of those brass round ones and it is spinning freely suddenly. I was just told that is probably the issue, that it has broken inside and may be blocking waterflow. I will replace that in the next day or two and see...
  3. zebtax

Yes I used the same pipe size. Yes I have an outside hosebib that seems to be running fine. The bathtub pressure in both bathrooms is significantly down. Almost to a trickle in one of them where there had been some of the best pressure in the house
  4. zebtax

To my knowledge, there is no filter in this entire system. I have always wondered about that myself.
  5. zebtax

Hey everyone. I own a double wide mobile home with crawlspace. I am not a pro here but a handyman I am on a private well. There was a leak below the house and I repaired it. The existing pipe there was 3/4 cpvc pipe. The leak(s) were where the T's were for both the hot water and cold water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks