Recent content by yyaassoo

1. yyaassoo

Can I encase Under slab 2" ABS In concrete

Hello , Im going to back fill a trench in slab . Should I pour in some concrete in the bottom of the trench here and there to hold up the pipe before backfilling trench with dirt ? Also can I encase part of the abs in concrete if I wrap the pipe first ? Thanks Spanky
  2. yyaassoo

Basement Plumbing help please

Forgot to add that the line from the upstairs sink is also a vent that goes out the top of the roof .. Thanks for any help
  3. yyaassoo

Yes the clothes washer is on the same level , it has been working good the only thing im , realy changing is im puting in a floor drain , will it siphon out the floor drain ?
  4. yyaassoo

Hello , I'm putting in new plumbing in my basement under cement slab .I have Attached drawing. Does this look right or will the wet vent from upstairs or the washing machine siphon out the floor drain ? Can you see any changes that need to be made ? Thanks for your help
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks